Our booth set ups or strolling zookeeper are perfect for any large or special event. Also works well for outdoor carnival events, fundraisers, school events, and company picnics.
- Touchable animals will be rotated every 15 minutes. Smaller animals and information, will be on display for viewing at all times.
- 2 hour minimum $335
- Additional hours $100 per hour
- Tentative date and time
- Event your having
- Contact phone number for you
- All programs between June and October must be indoors for the health of our animals unless it is an unusually nice day between 75 and 90.
- Shade must be provided for set up.
- Our animals prefer grass but concrete is ok. Please let us know in advance.
- Access to water must be provided.
- If you do not have a table for us to set up on you must let us know so we can bring our own.
- Leave an area for us to set up away from loud activities going on and with easy access to and from our vehicle for loading and unloading
Houston Petting Zoo
See What’s New
We offer a Combination Of Domesticated Animals And Some Wild Species. All your birthday parties will take a Walk On The Wild Side with our animals. We are committed to teaching children and adults about wildlife. Animal programs have always been a big hit. Of course it’s not just about the fun of seeing exotic animals up close. In our animal programs we want the kids to learn about them in the process and to be inspired to do great things as adults to help preserve our home, Earth. This Earth deserves a voice and by teaching about its wonders maybe that voice will be the children we taught today.