Are you a huge animal lover of all kinds? Hanging out with our critters is soul therapy for the young and old. After all, we are all big kids in the end. Our goal is to spike interest in our animals in a calm and fun atmosphere. Learn about exotic animals without even realizing it. Some of our animals are endangered species that you may never get to see up close and actually be able to touch some of them. Animal shows bring out the child in the elderly and bring joy to the senior homes for activities.
Program One $285
One hour long and you choose 8 of your favorite animals.
Program Two $250
45 minutes long and you choose 6 of your favorite animals. Substitute One animal for the Otter. Additional $100
Substitute Otter $100
Substitute one animal in the show for the Otter
- Sloth Encounter $300
Hold Ozzy in his bucket and feed him his favorite veggies and pet him on the back of his head. **Ages 10yrs and up unless otherwise approved and a maximum of 10 people.
- Otter Encounter $300
Play with an otter in your living room and if weather permits we can let Izzy swim in a kiddie pool or salt water pool in your back yard and interact with you. **Ages 10 years and up unless otherwise approved and a maximum of 10 people.
Otter and Sloth $400
Spend one hour with the otter and sloth interacting **8yrs and up and a maximum of 10 people.
Ultimate Encounter $500
One hour and a half hours long and you choose 6 of your favorite animals PLUS the Otter and Sloth. **Ages 8 and up only**
What you need to know...
- We will arrive about 15 min early to set up. Please have a close parking space for us to load and unload animals. We will be in a Van or SUV.
- Schedule your party to start about 30 min before your show is scheduled to start.
- All shows must be indoors. We usually sit on the floor in the living room with the kids. If you need an outdoor event reserve a petting zoo.
- Please make plans for dogs or cats to party in another room.
- Make plans for adults and younger siblings that attend to have a place to talk and play away from the show if they are not participating. The additional background noise makes a huge difference in our animals and presentability.
- You will be able to touch the animals so please make sure no one is sick.
- Not all animals are guaranteed but we do our best to make sure you have what you requested.
- Pick your animals from our Animal List.
Houston Petting Zoo