Houston Petting Zoo has the most unique reptile show in the nation.
REPTILE PROGRAMS :
1 hr School Programs – One hour long and you choose 10 of your favorite reptiles. $275. $100 additional per hour.
45 minute School Programs – 45 minutes long and you choose 8 of your favorite reptiles. $225. $100 additional per hour. 1 hr School
Asembly (groups up to 200)– 1 hr long and you choose 10 of your favorite reptiles. $250. $100 additional per hour. Birthday Parties– 60 minutes long and you choose 10 of your favorite reptiles. $275 or $225 with 8 animals. $100 additional per hour.
Science Nights, Festivals, Camps, After-school and Special Programs– Please contact for pricing. We
We will arrive about 15 minutes prior to start time. Remaining balance owed will be due at that time in the form of cash or credit card. Personal checks are only accepted for deposits. We accept all major credit cards. A travel fee will be apply.
BOOKING AN EVENT: To book your event I will need the following information from you to start:
- Tentative date and time
- Age of the children
- Contact phone number for you
- Program desired
- List of your favorite animals to attend
There is a $50 non refundable deposit required to reserve your date. EVENT REQUIREMENTS:
- All dogs and cats must be securely locked away during programs.
- Parents are responsible for maintaining discipline of younger children during the program.
- Party Parents are responsible for keeping other adult guests quiet during the presentation or supplying another area for them to visit in.
- Please be aware that an outdoor program limits animal availability since some of our critters prefer indoors.
Houston Petting Zoo
See What’s New
We offer a Combination Of Domesticated Animals And Some Wild Species. All your birthday parties will take a Walk On The Wild Side with our animals. We are committed to teaching children and adults about wildlife. Animal programs have always been a big hit. Of course it’s not just about the fun of seeing exotic animals up close. In our animal programs we want the kids to learn about them in the process and to be inspired to do great things as adults to help preserve our home, Earth. This Earth deserves a voice and by teaching about its wonders maybe that voice will be the children we taught today.